- The season begins May 17th, 2021 for all divisions.
1992-2017 are eligible to participate
- Day of Champions (last days of play) will be held August 13,14,15
- Picture Day will take place on June 11,12,13. Team pictures are included in your fee.
- Fee: $145/child. Family Rate: 3 or more children $425.00. Senior Fee: $155/player
- If a post-dated check is received, registration(s) are placed on hold until date on check is reached. Placement on a team is not guaranteed.
- Registration forms must be received no later than April 1, after which placement on a team cannot be guaranteed. *****Please note that the UPS Store is closed on Sundays. ***** Forms and fee can be dropped off or mailed to The UPS Store, Box 178-13300, Tecumseh Rd, Tecumseh ON N8R-4R8.
- If you are registering two or more children after April 1, please register with separate checks.
- REFUND POLICY: A $40.00 administration fee will be charged for refunds requested prior to the start of the season. Qualified refunds will be issued at the end of November. Once the season begins there will be absolutely NO REFUNDS. Refund request forms are to be completed and returned to The UPS Store with a self- addressed stamped envelope. “Receipt/Refund” forms are available here.
- RECEIPT POLICY: If you register by mail and require a receipt, please complete a “Receipt/Refund” form with a self-addressed stamped envelope and return to The UPS Store.
- Special requests will not be accepted. To be fair to all players and conveners, we will not take requests concerning transportation, playing with friends, etc. (siblings of the same age will be placed on the same team.
- Up to date schedules will be posted on web site when they are finalized.
- Information regarding cancelled games due to field conditions will be posted on the website by 3pm the day of game. Soccer is played even if it’s raining.
- You will receive a call from the coach 1- 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the season. If you do not receive a call within that time frame, please email the Registrar
- TRSC is run by volunteers and is always looking for Conveners and Coaches. Please consider volunteering this season. The more volunteers the club has the more successful the season is. The online Volunteer form is available here.
- In the event that enough coaches cannot be secured, those who registered past April 1, will be placed on a waiting list
- Uniforms (shorts, jersey and socks) are included in your fee. Your child will require shin pads and soccer shoes.